Drighten Research has staff that meets DoD 8570 requirements with experience on national cyber security. This experience translates into in-depth capabilities for our business customers beyond what is feasible from other vendors. Contact us to engage our security expertise.
Network Based Security System
- classification of attack signatures,
- pattern recognition of coordinated attacks, and
- prediction of cyber events.
Host Based Security System
Drighten Research is awaiting Navy SBIR funding to initiate an HBSS product development that will:
- response to both malicious and accidental corruption of data,
- routinely report malicious events according to conditions set by users,
- respond automatically per user defined parameters, and
- alert operators and systems administrators (using real time visualization techniques) to anomalous activities, vulnerabilities, and threats.
Malware Evolution Modeling
Utilizing of "genetic" malware features with game theory and machine learning algorithms allows modeling of malware families and their potential offspring. Initial investigations appear quite promising; so potential funding sources are being pursued.
Automated Security Intelligence
Exploration of how decision analysis tools can trigger automatic reactions to cyber incidents following specific guidelines (e.g. cyber security policies, standards and regulations).